Our technically capable construction project managers have more than 200 years combined experience in greenfield and brownfield construction projects and offer team leadership, coordination, project planning and effective and efficient supervision.
Our highly skilled work crews work in conjunction with the client, offering integrated solutions to ensure the project scope is delivered safely, on time and within budget.
Our capabilities include:
- Substation installation and supply
- Power line construction and design: LV, HV & ABC
- Removal, disposal and relocation of overhead power lines
- Earthing system installation, maintenance and upgrades
- Transformer installation and refurbishment
- Installation of HV/LV switchgear
- Pillar to pole connections
- Inspection and testing
- Cable laying
- Underground drilling & associated civil works