Mungullah Power Station Carnarvon
- Client: Horizon Power
- Project Timeframe: Feb 2013- May 2014
- Location: Carnarvon, Western Australia
- Contract Value: $10 million
Contraflow was proud to be involved with the Carnarvon Power Station project, successfully managing the project to completion and delivering full power to Carnarvon residents by June 2014.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Underground works including trench excavation and cable laying
- Supply and install HV cables to generator units, HV room, NER, export and auxiliary transformers, supply and install conduits and install and terminate cables as necessary.
- Supply and install signal cables, earth, area lighting, communications cable, fire water system cables,
- Supply of all associated crimps, glands, lugs, markers and cable tray as required
- Installation of Gas Receiving Station (GRS) skid including all valves and instruments on the foundations
- Supply and install gas reticulation system from the GRS to the generators
- Installation of the oily water separator tank interconnecting pipe and valves
- Installation of tanks, access walkways, electrical and instrument connections, interconnecting pipes and waste systems for the tank farm
Contraflow values environment protection and implemented environmental policies for their employees to follow in direct relation to the Carnarvon/Mungullah working area and its conditions.