Contraflow has announced it has won a 3 year contact with the Town of Bassendean which is located approximately 10 kilometres north-east of Perth. The Town of Bassendean has engaged Contraflow on an ongoing contract to offer Traffic Management Services to support ongoing works throughout the Town.
Contraflow will provide services for works in the Bassendean area, inclusive of, but not limited to;
- Traffic Management Plans focussing on the least possible disruption to traffic flows
- Provision of Traffic Control Crews including vehicles, cones and signage
- Emergency Response
- Provision of electronic arrow boards, barrier boards and message boards
- Reactive & Planned Work
- Flood lighting for night works and
- Modification to existing traffic signals during works
Contraflow is able to perform and carry out the services contained in this contract at all times in a conscientious, expeditious and professional manner and within reasonable time limits as measured against the industry standards.